Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Qiu Shuang :P
Haha. This time I am the last one again! Haha. Challenging myself to send u the wishes at 11.59pm of 2/9/2012. Haha. Success for the third year xD
Creative enough right the time I thought of this idea? XD Lalalala. Haha. Don't even want to wish u when SMS u just now in the morning :P Haha.
I started to miss u. Faster finish ur exam! Faster finish ur form 6. Lol. I want to meet u xD Lol.
Anyway, all the best for u in everything! Haha. Include STPM, studies, relationship, love, family! Haha. Fast fast get a bf! Haha.
P/S : We still 心灵相通 though we din meet for long time! How good! Muahaha! Zhi Han and Sze Chin! I miss both of u too! U guys are my awesome table partner! ❤ Upper Secondary school life are awesome with u ppl! :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment