Friday, 21 September 2012

Putrajaya -.-

Ishhh. Because of the certificate of good conduct thingy, I wasted my time, my petrol and money. The funniest story will be tell later! -.-

Ok. Let's start. To study pharmacy in UK, we need to fill in a health question something. Then we need to get a certificate if good conduct. This is to make sure that we have no allergy or any medicine and we don't simply use drug etc. Just so u know and what I thought is pharmacist is the expert for drugs. Lol. Then the certificate of good conduct is to make sure that we have good behave something. But seriously I don't see it prove anything -.-

So I actually suppose to pass up during registration but because I don't know how to got it, so I waited till ytd and asked my course mate who ad got it. Then I decided to go back ytd and wanted to get it today. Anyway I failed. Failure. Dumb dumb me -.-

I actually went putrajaya there twice today! It's far u know? Though not as far as semenyih but still far! Almost one hour of journey to drive there. Yet I din get the cert that I want -.-

The first time I went there was morning. I reached bout 11am. Then I wanted to enter the office of ministry of foreign affair. The guard stopped me. Why? Coz I wore shorts -.- so I have to go back and change to long jeans. On the way, I keep thinking why am I so stupid? I should have know that it's better to wear long pants to this kind of ministry office. Ishh. Stupid me.

Then the second time. I used half hour plus to reach there. Can imagine how fast I drive. Lol. XD it's danger I know. Then the moment I reached there, I still not allow to enter. Coz the officers still out for lunch and prayer -.- then when their lunch and prayer time ends, we queue up at the guard house to register. Then when it's my turn, I show the guard my document and told him what I wanna get. He checked my document, he replied me "u CAN'T go in. Coz ur document not yet done. Even if I allow u to enter, u won't get ur thing done too. " I was like WTH?! Damn it! U know y? Coz I din see my document sign by the court or and pesuruhanjaya that certify my Surat perakuan and my photocopied IC and passport -.- ishhhh! I dunno how so I called my course mate and asked how they certify those documents.

Then I called Sam. Coz he know where is the pesuruhanjaya in klang that an help me certify these documents. So like finally the document is certified-.-

Really troublesome la! Mafan good conduct thingy! Hng!

P/S : Putrajaya is really nice. The ministry office block etc. And I manage to capture this bridge while driving xD haha

No comments:

Post a Comment