Saturday, 8 September 2012

From Klang to Puchong then Semenyih!

Lalalala! I love DSLR! I love photo shooting! I want to shoot more and more photossss using DSLR!

But I din own one -.- lol. Craving for DSLR for quite some time d. Tried to save money for it but I FAILED -.-|||

Anyway, let's talk bout today's story! ❤

At first, 5 of us going to semenyih to look at my room there. Then, min is too busy with her homework, so she couldn't join us. Then last night, have no idea why I just woke up suddenly from sleep. Then I took my iPhone nd see any MSG. Ok, just the group chatting with WhatsApp -.- Then when I planed to back to sleep, here came the MSG from Seph : Eh my phone just totally reset just now, tomorrow I am not going with you guys, need to fix my phone. /.\ I was like what?! Are u kidding me? Then he replied no. So left out only 3 of us going.

So, morning 8.30am I went Sam house to fetch him then to ambang botanic the to fetch Chien. We went puchong for breakfast first. Dim sum dim sum! Haha. Sam accidentally ordered a durian product which he and Chien dislike. Lol. Ends up in my stomach xD haha. Just can't deny durian awesomeness! Lol.

Then my land lord SMS me to go his PJ house to get the room key. Hey! I told u! I dunno how to go PJ ok? I dunno PJ roads la. So he told he will only be at the house in semenyih by 2pm. Ok fine. Then 2pm only go there lo. What to do? /.\ Since the dim sum shop quite near to IOI mall. Muahahaha! IOI mall is our target! We went IOI mall to looks around. Hehe.

At IOI mall, I was busying looking for shoes /.\ coz I wore my sis shoes and it is not my size -.- Blistersss on my legs and it is already 擦伤 :( it is so painful to walk! Ishhh.爱美不要命 -.- but I couldn't find any that I like -.- so I decided to step on the sneaker and making the back part flat. Lol. Try to tahan the painfulness. Haiz.

Then we went Starbucks for chilling and wifi. Haha. There, we used Chien DSLR for photo shooting! Snapped quite a lot of photos there. Haha. Then when it's bout 1pm, we went semenyih.

Oh! Half way near tol is so jam -.- I want smart tag instead of only touch n go. Even the touch n go lanes are so many carssss. -.- But still luckily we managed to reach semenyih my hostel on time :D and the landlord not yet -.- So I brought then to the bridge that linking my hostel taman to the campus. Yeah yeah. It's near! Only bout 5 minutes walk. Haha.

Then when the landlord arrived, I got the key from him and we went to my room to check the room and see what else I need. Thank you Sam and Chien for giving me suggestion. Just so u know, I am kinda blur with my own stuff sometimes -.- Silly. Lol.

After that, I drove them to Nottingham. And we photo shoot here too. Lol. We really love photo shooting. We shoot anything, everything and whatever we want. Haha :P On the way back, Sam is so busy eating his pastries that bought from Tong Kei at Puchong there. While Chien opened the back passenger seat window to shoot some scenery outside Just so u know, the campus is located in quite ulu place, and have quite lot of trees around. Then, the window couldn't close! WTH?! Lol. So Sam changed place with her and we cancelled our plan to kajang for satay hunting. Lol. Luckily, Sam managed to so called "repair" or mayb just make the window close. Haha. We were so happy and screaming inside the car. Lol. How crazy we are! Imagine if min is in the car, she will ask us to control etc etc. Lol. Leo just like to control ppl haha.

Since the window is temporarily ok then we went kajang for satay hunting. Haha. But I have no idea why I got no mood to eat. Lol. Ordered a Cantonese Ying Yong but din finish -.-

After satay hunting, everyone is tired. So we back to Klang. Haha.

P/S : Well Chopin, actually I am kinda angry with u. That's y I don't want reply u on twitter or even Kik. But just sorry coz I really dislike ppl ffk last minutes. Anyway, I am ok with it now. Just let me angry for while will be ok then. So ntg d :) Haha.

These are some photos that I quite like for ytd and today photo shooting xD try ignore the sequence xD And I am so in love with this cap! ❤ Muahahaha! Luckily we bought it!








No comments:

Post a Comment