It's been a while or mayb n years for me to go for exercise. XD The last time I went for sport was jogging with Swee Chin behind my house the lake. Lol.
Almost half years din jogging. Lol. First few times we were so keen to jog and woke up early in the morning. Lol. As time passed, we tend to be come more and more lazy. End up not jogging anymore.
Then today I went badminton with Sam and Min :D How happy! Lalalala! Badminton is my favourite sport though I am not so good in it xD And it has been dunno how many century I din play badminton. Lol. Finally! Today! With them again. Like what we used to do in form 3 form 4. Form 5 no longer due to ubk stuff, spm and tuition classes. Awww! I missed form 3 and 4. Which whole group of ppl stay back and play badminton at the dataran there! ❤ Hmm. Now though we still play but no longer same place and no longer everyone is there. :(
Anyway, still I enjoyed today! Feels great for sweating a lot! Haha. So fresh!
This is the photo of Suria sport in subang. And another photo is I got from fb which I am quite agree with it :)
Be easy going and stay low profile. My principle :)


No comments:
Post a Comment