Lol. Thought I will have first lecture on Monday. But end up just a general introduction.
Ytd and today were orientation. Yeah. The seniors planned for us. Haha. Only pharmacy has a group/club named pharmnotts. Which let the seniors and juniors communicate something.
So ytd orientation was quite short la. Only from 9-11am. Then we have free time. So I went library with my friends to photocopy some book as she said her senior told her which is important. But then I actually wanted to lend the books but I have not student ID. U wonder why the security office is always close. Coz almost everytime I went there it was close /.\ and I did really wait outside the office for some time. Anyway, I got the ID now. Going to lend books tml. Din lend much ytd coz dunno which book to lend as my friend ad back.
Today. Haha. Another orientation day again. Hell! My group got oppa gangnam style this song! Damn! U know how much I dislike this song? Lol. And we have to practice and dance it out! WTH! Somemore our group dance is the best -.- sweat -.-||
After lunch then we had treasure hunt. So tiring! They made us ran the whole campus. Somemore is like from one end to another end. So long din play for treasure hunt. Lol. But I am kind of enjoy it. Haha. Just that there is one game I thk disgusting. Which we have to wet our face and stick the rice on it then transfer the rice to another basin. After this game right, I smell everywhere so rice -.- lol.
Anyway tml will be officially first lecture! Muahahaha. Finally! Awaiting! And I thk I can back after tml class coz Friday class is just meeting the tutor. My tutor emailed me and my group ppl (still have no idea who are them after the two days orientation. Coz is like quite 80+ ppl. I can't know or rmb all of them xD) He/She asked us to meet him/her tml morning. So if really Friday only meeting tutor then I am going back tml! Oh yeah. Haha
P/S : Bored when the roommate is bathing. Haha. So trying out new apps :D and another one is ytd orientation with the group. We jump! Haha. And ytd and today is totally diff group btw.



No comments:
Post a Comment