Why do u guys think if the world end is better???
Why do u (Cindy) think if u disappear together with the victim is better???
STOP IT!!!!!
I dont allow u guys to think so...
We are still here not to die or disappear or to wait for the world to end. We have our lives, we have our responsibilities...
A FAILURE DONT MEAN EVERYTHING!!!! Dont afraid of failure. It wont kill u. It suppose to make u stronger!
U should stand up and face all the obtancles.. U must beat it and let those who look down at u regret... U must better than them...
Pls be positive... Pls be optimistic...
I will support u guys.. :D
Why do u (Cindy) think if u disappear together with the victim is better???
STOP IT!!!!!
I dont allow u guys to think so...
We are still here not to die or disappear or to wait for the world to end. We have our lives, we have our responsibilities...
A FAILURE DONT MEAN EVERYTHING!!!! Dont afraid of failure. It wont kill u. It suppose to make u stronger!
U should stand up and face all the obtancles.. U must beat it and let those who look down at u regret... U must better than them...
Pls be positive... Pls be optimistic...
I will support u guys.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment