Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened...
LOVE this quote a lot! Its true, what for u cry whole day? Is it gonna change anything? NO!!! U should be happy because it happened... At least it is not too late u to know about it. STAY STRONG! =)
Yeah! I was sad at first. Well, mayb because I was the PRS member/counseling club committe, I always think on the other hand, think positively and optimistic. Dont u realise that I always 'counseling' ppl? At Kwang Hua, I 'counseled' my best friend. And now, at Taylors, I did the same too to my best friend. At least, after that I felt better =) Its another chance for me to find someone who is better. Thx to PRS... Luckily I joined and I learnt so many things there.
Thx to SweeChin... Yeah, I deserve someone else better. Dont worry, I am fine. It actually made me wanna work harder. Probabily after this it made me really wanna wake up at 3am to study. Haha. Coz now I always turn off the alarm and continue my sweet dream until 5.30am xD Thx to Vivian. U helped me a lot. Next time, I got many many things especially on studies need ur help again =) Can u continue to help for many things?
Anyway, thx to all readers for listening to my grumble.. =) Love u all... :D

Yeah! I was sad at first. Well, mayb because I was the PRS member/counseling club committe, I always think on the other hand, think positively and optimistic. Dont u realise that I always 'counseling' ppl? At Kwang Hua, I 'counseled' my best friend. And now, at Taylors, I did the same too to my best friend. At least, after that I felt better =) Its another chance for me to find someone who is better. Thx to PRS... Luckily I joined and I learnt so many things there.
Thx to SweeChin... Yeah, I deserve someone else better. Dont worry, I am fine. It actually made me wanna work harder. Probabily after this it made me really wanna wake up at 3am to study. Haha. Coz now I always turn off the alarm and continue my sweet dream until 5.30am xD Thx to Vivian. U helped me a lot. Next time, I got many many things especially on studies need ur help again =) Can u continue to help for many things?
Anyway, thx to all readers for listening to my grumble.. =) Love u all... :D
No comments:
Post a Comment