Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Blood Sucker

Look at this... @.@



OMG! Really BLOOD SUCKER! Dunno why i choose Taylors last time. Wonder is it because he doing sam at there last time. Stupid me. >.<
Anyway, its my choice. Cant put blame on others. Just feel quite sorry to my parents coz I am the one who wanna enter Taylors so much last time. Thank a lot dad for work so hard, work till midnight to pay my fees. I wont disappoint u. I will work hard.

Haha. This morning finally I made it! xD I woke up at 3am! 3am u know? Its so early and so sleepy for me this kind of ppl who love to sleep. However, my revision not so successful, at last I slept on my study table until 5.30am after I studied for 1hour. So tiring >.< Nvm, tml I will try again. Seems like nescafe gonna be my best friend in this few days and next week.

Talk bout phy test now. Luckily I put lot of effort last sat and sun. At least only 4~5 questions that I dunno how to answer. Hope my effort do pay off. After that, tml another headache test- Chem. T.T Then thurs and fri, is bio! Damm busy la this week. But I know its good for us.
At least we know that which part or which chapter we still not good in. Its never too late to know before sem exam start rite?

Anyway, I will wake up at 3am and study! YES I CAN and YES I DO.


All the best for me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment