Mum brought youngest sis to the English House to register. The teacher tested her english level and distributed her into the 8-12 years old. Imagine, she is now 14 and still in the 8-12years old class.
Well, I admit that our family dun do well in English. My mum cant speak, cant understand English, My dad probabily just know how to speak broken English but not writting it. After he tested my sis and finished the discussing session with my mum, he came out and talked to me and my bro. I knew that he was testing our English when he talked to us. He asked me about differences between pre-u and secondary school.
Well,for me it is just nothing much different just that instead of forcing u to study, they let u make ur own decision. Study or not study is ur business but they still continue to tutor u. If u dun understand the lesson, u might need to go the consultation session.
However, I cant find any word to describe. Is not that I dunno how to answer but I was erm erm~ing and searching for the words to answer. Even a simple question I cant answer well!
WTH! I HATE MYSELF!!!!
He told us include my mum that uni life is even worse than pre-u. In pre-u level, the lecturer is actually still helping u. They are trying to training u and prepare u for the uni life. In uni, the lecturer may not bring anythings into the hall and stand there talk bout something u dunno. Dun thk that if u bring a recorder and record the lecturer's voice then u can go back and study. ITS WRONG! U forgot that there are noise around and the recorder record everything without FILTERING. So what u need to do now is training ur listening. Go back and listen to the BBC News. It will help u and u must catch up fast now. U left not much time but ur bro still have some times. He said many chinese-schooled students cant do well for their uni because their listening are not good.
Seriously, I was freaking shocked after listening to it. Its true that my listening is not. Especially in the bio and chem class when I am trying to copy/write the note, I cant listen to them. I also have short memory and can forgot what the lecturer said in the next second. I am so scare that if I cant do well for my uni.
I tot that I have improved but actually I AM NOT!!! I must speak English with my friends from now onward. >.< I must read more English books or magazines now. The most important thing is
I MUST LISTEN/WATCH THE BBC NEWS FROM NOW ONWARD.
God bless me pls...

Well, I admit that our family dun do well in English. My mum cant speak, cant understand English, My dad probabily just know how to speak broken English but not writting it. After he tested my sis and finished the discussing session with my mum, he came out and talked to me and my bro. I knew that he was testing our English when he talked to us. He asked me about differences between pre-u and secondary school.
Well,for me it is just nothing much different just that instead of forcing u to study, they let u make ur own decision. Study or not study is ur business but they still continue to tutor u. If u dun understand the lesson, u might need to go the consultation session.
However, I cant find any word to describe. Is not that I dunno how to answer but I was erm erm~ing and searching for the words to answer. Even a simple question I cant answer well!
WTH! I HATE MYSELF!!!!
He told us include my mum that uni life is even worse than pre-u. In pre-u level, the lecturer is actually still helping u. They are trying to training u and prepare u for the uni life. In uni, the lecturer may not bring anythings into the hall and stand there talk bout something u dunno. Dun thk that if u bring a recorder and record the lecturer's voice then u can go back and study. ITS WRONG! U forgot that there are noise around and the recorder record everything without FILTERING. So what u need to do now is training ur listening. Go back and listen to the BBC News. It will help u and u must catch up fast now. U left not much time but ur bro still have some times. He said many chinese-schooled students cant do well for their uni because their listening are not good.
Seriously, I was freaking shocked after listening to it. Its true that my listening is not. Especially in the bio and chem class when I am trying to copy/write the note, I cant listen to them. I also have short memory and can forgot what the lecturer said in the next second. I am so scare that if I cant do well for my uni.
I tot that I have improved but actually I AM NOT!!! I must speak English with my friends from now onward. >.< I must read more English books or magazines now. The most important thing is
I MUST LISTEN/WATCH THE BBC NEWS FROM NOW ONWARD.
God bless me pls...
don't stress up yourself too much soh ling! you sure can do it! fighting until the end! you're not alone
ReplyDelete