Friday, 19 October 2012

Ordinary vs Extraordinary

一个人,只要还有追求,他就不算老。当后悔代替了梦想,那一刻,心就真的老了。

So I guess sometimes I expect too much. I want to have more extraordinary instead of ordinary and I thought u could understand. Sorry. I shouldn't expect ppl to know me more than I know myself.

So, the higher u hopes for, the higher u falls from. Yeah. The more disappointed u get as well. The pain when falling from tall. The pain when someone is grabbing away ur hope. Sorry. I should stay strong.

Ordinary vs Extraordinary. I used to choose ordinary. But in fact I actually want some extraordinary in the ordinary. It's just like ppl used said I am low profile but I am just high profile in the low profile way. Well, guess its a bit complicated and hard to understand my thinking :|

Anyway, tml is Kwang Hua graduation day again. It's the second year I graduated. Kinda miss the secondary school life and the people there. Not forgetting my Taylor's friends. Weirdos ppl! I miss u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment