十年当一个期限,自己跟自己约定
29/9/2012 Afternoon
Gathering with the weirdos ppl. Haha. Miss u all so so so MUCH! Din meet up after the Taiwan trip. While Jye is after A2 and then I met her at Nottingham xD haha.
However, sweechin ffk us coz she overslept. Swt -.-|| wanted to give her and weitheng a surprise since they are September babies who knows end up she gave us the surprise. Lol. So we meeting each other at Chilis Empire gallery. Seriously, this is my first time to empire and I was late for the meet up /.\ Suppose meeting them at 12pm but 12pm only I reached Klang. So sorry. Coz I rush back from one u to klang then to subang. I know it's not a reason. But really feels sorry to u ppl >.<
Basically, we chit chat, gossip gossip and camwhore as usual. Haha. Then when the food came, we busy taking out the phone to take photo. Haha. Then weitheng took the photo of us taking food photo. It's funny. Phone is like the bible for the teens nowadays before they start eating. Haha. Taking food photo is a MUST DO THING. lol xD
Then we take up the small slice of cakes to celebrate with weitheng. Haha. The way weitheng cut the cakes is so funny. Haha. Btw, I was too full after breakfast with my mum at one u and couldn't finish my main course x.x then the cake I tried very hard to 挤进my stomach. So super duper full! Haha. After that, I have to leave earlier coz night time I am going to celebrate mid autumn with Sam, Chien and min! Haha.
29/9/2012 Night
Because Sam told me that he is coming to fetch me at 4pm and I just left empire at 3.15pm. Somemore I have to deliver the cake to sweechin house. So I drive damn fast back to klang. Lol. Luckily it's Camry and powerful enough. Ok. I know it's dangerous. No more no more :| But then who knows Sam only reach my house around 4.15pm -.- Aiyo! Shouldn't had rush. Lol.
We went herbaline first coz he and I wanna buy a mask. Then we went Banting to have our early dinner. It's only 6pm. And I had so full lunch. So I din eat much. Haha. Just have some try :) then we went to 东禅寺 to pray. Haha. Chien brought her camera and we took some photos here. When the surrounding get dark, we decided to back to klang. We went pandamaran to eat tong shui. Haha. Nice nice!
At first we planned to eat mooncake together and Chien did bring some for us. But we dunno where to go so we back to Chien house again to eat the mooncake. Haha. Green tea and mooncake best combination always :) Haha. Anyway the mooncake flavour is kinda funny and bit weird. We first ate the tai thong Fuji apple. It taste like more to banana. Lol. Then second one we ate 翡翠 which us quite ordinary la. Haha. The most booming flavour comes next. It's Taiwan mooncake named 香柚月饼. So not you zi. Lol. Really booming. Haha. Then we ate pineapple coconut mooncake. Also Taiwan mooncake and weird. Lol. But luckily both of these are small la. If big, I don't thk can finish. Somemore we were so FULL!
Since I am rushing back, so we went back quite earlier. Around 10pm. Don't want get nag from my dad. -.-
So now is photo time :D
P/S : Weirdos! We shall meet up more. UG! My first time celebrate mid autumn with u guys. Last year I was absent. And next year min fly to UK d :(























No comments:
Post a Comment