视频,再好也是没有温度的东西,再棒也是感受不到对方的东西。
视频,简讯,我还是比较喜欢面对面,即使偶尔看着对方,会有尴尬没话说的时候。
So, October just kissed us goodbye and November just can't wait to say hi. Well, goodbye October. I guess I did enjoy October? Lol. Not really sure but at least I did make October be a productive month :) By learning swimming and study in library alternate day night. Haha.
So, talked bout studies. Ishhh. Pharmaceutical calculation drove me crazy serious. The questions are like testing our English level. We have to read and interpret it slowly. Lol. For the 1hour exercise, I took more than 2hours to finish -.- I really had a hard time to solve the questions /.\ Heck! Have to work harder :( Plus there is a online assessment (ROGO) soon in week 11. My god! I didn't really listen to the lecture especially the code of conduct, where does drug and medicine come from and legal and ethical base /.\ Crapsssss..... Holly shit -.-
Anyway, it's November. Time really flies. When I just wanted to start enjoying October so November came and October kissed us goodbye -.-
Well, there will be a study week soon in week 9. Hehe. Holidays! Muahaha. Can't wait. But have to study for the coming online test also. Sien -.-
*P/S : celebrated Halloween with my roommate by cooking carbonara spaghetti. Lol. Actually we planned to cook tml and today I supposed to have western dinner in kajang. But my friend has some stuff suddenly so changed to tml. Haha. This is how our spaghetti looks like. With lot of sausage xD Haha



No comments:
Post a Comment