Sunday, 12 August 2012

Lost and Confused :/

Was thinking to choose which uni recently. U must feels funny as my previuos post already stated that I will choose UNMC. Yeah, it's true. I wanted to choose UNMC at first. But after getting comments from the friends saying that Semenyih is bit ulu and kinda not so good the place, my mind is changing. I started to look for other uni.

Min suggested to me Segi which his dad is working at and her bro also studing pharmacy there. Went a small meeting ytd and Seph started to questioning me why would I want to study pharmacy. Hohoho, I got no answer. Seriuosly, I dont know why. I just started to have this idea after I visited to Segi University last few years. They were giving a briefing bout study pharmacy the time. And start from the time, I thk pharmacy is for me but I got no idea why. -.- I actually thought i will register with Segi later on but I ends up register with some UK uni and also UNMC. Funny me -.-

Today, mum was asking me again, which uni I going to. I answered her, I dont know. This made her kinda worry bout me. Sorry mum but I am so lost and confuse now >.< Then she asked if I still want to go Manchester, I answered NO straight away. Haha. Never thought that I would give this answer as I actually wanted to go Manchester so much last time. I guess I know myself have not prepare for it. Just so u know, the first few weeks I got offer from Manchester, I actually crying in the night >.< I am worried if I got homesick though I always say that I am ok to leave home. Stupid me -.-

So mum asked my opinion again if she send my sis first to Australia. I tell her I am ok with it since I am the one who giving up the chance to fly oversea straight away :) Yeah, I understand myself. I know I cant be inpendant enough. I cant afford to stay oversea for 2 or 4years without coming back home as the airticket are too expensive that I cant afford to come back every year. >.< So, I decided not to go oversea that fast. Plus I will be super duper miss my gang ppl. Especially recently we were meeting up each other too frequent! Almost everyday or every 2 days we will meet each other. xD Kinda love they all my bestie ever :)

Perhaps, tml we going to meet each other again. Lol. Sam is going to World Vision office to settle 30 Famine stuff then they will accompany me to Segi University which located at Kota Damansara to ask bout the course and mayb register at the same time. Kinda last minute I know but I only change my mind recently. Especially after I got the accomodation offer. 4 ppl sharing a room, sorry I really cant. I am worry if my roommates are not so hygiene. If only one I may accept it but there are 3. Seriuosly, I cant accept it and they dont allow me to appeal. Probably is my fault coz I didnt apply earlier >.<

P/S : Will be insomnia tonight as usual due to tml result day. Left with 13hours to the result release time. Pray hard and finger crossed >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment