Well, today I went SEGi Kota Damansara to register for the pharmacy course. I know and everyone is surprised that I choose SEGi. They thk like I downgraded from Taylor's to SEGi. Lol.
Actually I am not sure that if this the right choice but the heart just asking me to go for SEGi. As min studied there before, so after registration she bought me to look around. I kinda love the place. But one thing I dislike is ppl can smoke in the campus. Dislike smoker :( Btw one thing surprised me. Ppl there are all speaking Chinese, unlike Taylor's, everyone seems don't know Chinese or they don't speak. Chinese. Lol.
Luckily the class are quite small, which have around 25-30ppl for the MPharm course. Which means lecturer can have more time to concentrate on the students :)
Hoping that this is a right choice for me and wish for the best there :) Gambateh!
P/S : Just bought a new laptop but I kinda dislike it because I need to redownload everything into it. And transferring the files into it is so troublesome. How I wish to have a tool to move all the files directly to the new laptop :( Anyway the new laptop is light and can have longer battery life which is my concern :)
Appreciate the life I having now. Thx :)
No comments:
Post a Comment