Happy Belated Birthday Min!
Honestly, u and chien both r not my best friend at first. But we end up becoming closer after we gradurated. Really glad to have u two! My awesome and irreplaceable girl! ❤
16/8/2012
Sunway outing :D
Well, now back to the celebration. So as usual, we decided to hang out :) This time, we asked Seph and Vivian along. Since Seph is now our member, he should hang out more with us. Moreover, I can see he and Chien is still not yet that close. So this is the chance. While Vivian is complaining to me that she is bored of her dad office work, so we decided to ask her along. Since more ppl will have more fun together right? :D Actually we are thinking to add her into our group as well.
At first we were planned to skate. Coz seph love skate so much and I wanted to skate as well since I just skate once xD But then later on, we changed the plan. We decided to watch movie and give min a surprise in cinema. Sorry Seph for canceling ur ice skating >.< but the surprise end up not success coz Kevin couldn't make it. We actually want Kevin enter the cinema after the movie start and sit beside min. Haha. Too bad he got stuff to settle in college :(
Since we decided to watch movie, so we went to buy the ticketsssss once we reached Sunway :) we watched "The Expandable 2" but honestly I don't thk it is a good movie. After got our tickets done, we went Wong Kok for the lunch because we wanna try the bday free drink : jumbo size of milk tea (as long u got 5 ppl or more coming along or if lesser ppl then smaller the drink) But trust me, even 6 of us also couldn't finish it! Lol. Btw the food over there is so so only lo. Mayb because I had a Starbucks in the morning (treat by Chien :D) so I couldn't eat much. Lol.
After meal, we chit chat in the restaurant. So our sound are quite loud and the ppl there shhh at us. Lol. So embarrassing. Then after a while, we decided to back to the cinema since the not much time left. After movie, they accompany me to search for the formal clothes for uni. Coz I only have bout 3sets which is not enough for me as I am staying hostel and it's better for me to prepare bout 5sets right?but still I couldn't get the formal clothes I want. How sad :(
Later on, we slacked for more while then we decide to back to klang to have dinner. Since cake is in my house, so I have to go back and get it. Seph and Vivian followed my car while min and Chien followed Sam's car. Chien pretend to call me and giving the reason my mum looking for me. So I have to go back for a while. Lol. But it's fun. Then we back to the steamboat restaurant, Min actually saw my car arrived but she wondering where am I. Lol. Coz we entered the restaurant only light up the candles. Haha. Guess she already know la. What a not so surprise surprise.
Then we start our steamboat session :D The food are so super duper expensive :( Not so what I usually eat xD but at least it is nice :) Haha. Thx a lot to Seph for helping me to "kiam" the food :D Haha. I am not that good in using chopstick. Lol. Such a failure -.- We tot we ordered quite a lot but still we couldn't finish the RM450 voucher. Only used up RM400. But luckily we have voucher. Seriously! If using our money, I guess I will bankrupt! Lol.
Since we are too full, couldn't finish the cake, so we decided to go Chien's house. Haha. Plus Sam also sending her back even if we not going to her house. Therefore, after dinner, all the girls went into my car and followed me back to change my pants. :) Then Sam fetch total 6 of us to Eng Ann. On the way, Sam "souring" us and end up soured by us. Haha. Then he tried to change the topic by keep singing "Call Me Maybe". Haha. He's funny!
At Chien's house, we ate the cake and have some green tea. Seph can't have green tea as he could insomnia after having this kind of coffeine drinks or food. We played Master Mind there :) My favourite board game. Haha. But board game is kinda boring right? So we end up had a secret sharing session. Lol. Sam told them my most embarrassing thing during primary and probably my 自尊心 too strong. So I turned around and closed my ears don't want to know what he said. Lol. Funny me! I cried u know? Stupid me. Lol. Don't know why.
Because Vivian's dad is calling as her area got another break in case happened. Recently her area and Sam area got too much of break in cases. So scary. Even me, min and Seph who din stay there also couldnt sleep well. Lol. Finger crossed. Hoping that they could catch the thief or the group of idiot as soon as possible. Seriously, Vivian couldn't sleep well after her house got break in. And we are guessing it's the security problem coz they are ending contract with the company. Stupid idiot. U are making ppl suffer u know? U are making everyone goose bumps u know? Why can't u stop it and be a good person? -.-
P/S : Sorry ppl. I know I acted kinda weird this day. I dunno why but I don't feels so me this day. Shopping Meng and especially the secret sharing. :( Probably was because the night before I having headache? I promise I will be alright :)








No comments:
Post a Comment