Saturday, 17 November 2012

Judge

So who I am to judge? Who am I to kepo so much? Why do I have to care so much? I feel tired now. I wish I could be 潇洒 a little more.

Well, I am too just too gan jiong? Maybe I just too kek dong? Or I just too care everything bout u? Maybe?

Sometimes, I just stupid enough to do these all thing. Even though I know so well in deep of my heart. Guess I am so into this trap. Someone just save me out pls? Lol.

The stubbornness. /.\ I know myself well. I wouldn't listen to others even I know how bad and how worse it going be. So same for this time. Haha. Basically I am talking/writing crapsssss. All crapsssss.

原谅我的语无伦次,混乱地打着部落格。
老实说,我真的努力的改变着,是因为认识了你以后。

*P/S : watched Skyfall. I thk is quite good coz I love the story. And also the song by ADELE. Nice one and damn hard to sing. So I found another favourite actor in this movie. Lol. Ben Whishawn. I don't know he is already 32years old until I googled bout him. Cute nerd in this movie. Lol. Just can't resist big eyes guy with spec sometimes (have exception too). Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment