I can feel it now. The unpleasant feeling :( Yeah. Mr stress just come and knock the door. Haiz. Life is about stress :/
Why? Why the event is tml? Why ROGO test is right after the event? Not even have time to rest and study :(
Kinda regret -.- Shouldn't join the committee but not the club coz is a must for all pharmacy students. Haiz :( committee have to involve in the event. The feeling sucks! Especially when president assigned me to logistic team. I know logistic seems ntg to do before event. But when comes to during and after event.
Actually I am ok with logistic. Is just that why there is test right after the event -.- as u know logistic have to stay up late after event. Lol. Sure tiring la the time especially after long day class :(
I want more time. One day 24hours is not enough :(
No comments:
Post a Comment