Friday, 10 June 2011

I'm BACK!!!!

I'm back! Din on computer for almost 1 week. Haha. I made it xD
Korea Drama! I am coming!!! Hahaha.

Oh Yeah!!!! Finally!!! SEM EXAM IS OVER! Hooray!!!! Dun need to sleep at 11pm then wake up at 3am to study ad. Haha. Holidays is coming but 2 weeks later, sem 2 also waiting for me.

But quite sad for my bio T.T The last day! I din wake up at 3am! I cant finish all the syllabus. I din study anything bout nitrogen cycle! It came out for exam! So sad. I studied a lot for animal transport, plant transport, DNA replication and soon but NOT nitrogen cycle! It contain 7 marks u know?? And I couldnt afford to lose so many marks. WTH! So sad! T.T Sorry mum, I disappointed u again. =(

Anyway, I had fun with Cindy, ThengTheng, Lavin today. =) We sing sing sing singggggg!!!! We high high high highhhhhhhhhh!!!!! OMG! I love u all :D Thx to Cindy for accompany me although u are tired. Love u. Then we went 'shopping' with Chryssa. Haha. Thx to Chryssa for bought another hair band so that our total reached RM120. I got the cute & nice notebook. =)

Need to have a nice rest tonight. Tml another party is waiting for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment