I changed my link. Why? I dunwan someone to stalk me. Thats why I din update my blog for long time. Sometimes, I do think that she is really annoying @.@ Sorry to say that but its true. Whatever...
I had two weeks holidays. I din any revision but wasting my time. I dunno what I did for the two weeks. =.= Mayb the 1st week, fri+sat I went back to Kwang Hua for the UBK camp. Sun I went Hin Hua High School for the fun fair. Then the 2nd, Mon to Wed I went Penang for class trip. Not very fun but just pass my time. Then the following days I wasted my time for watching animate. Lol. I din watch Korea Drama, I din watch BBC News but I watched Animate.
The Animate is so cute. Mayb sometimes the scene or action not very reasonable but I just like. Haha. DUN LAUGH AT ME! I admit that sometimes I am still very childish xD
The Animate named : Katekyō Hitman Reborn! 家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!
Let guess... How many episodes I watched in 3days??
Is............. 60! Woo! I am quite 'proud' of myself. Coz I am not 1 who is very patient and can sit down there to catch for the show for so long. Seriously, there are 200++ episode that had been released. Seem like I need to wait another holidays after the AS exam and continue. My mum sure not going to allow me to watch it in this period. Especially after knowing my sem exam result.
Seriously, my result is damn bad. NO A!!! WTH! This is the 1st time i get such a bad result. I must work hard for trial. Luckily this is just sem exam. God bless me pls....
* P/S : I think I wont update my blog so frequent anymore. Its study time! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment