REALLY SOON! Tmr will be first day for my Pharmacy Year 2!
Time to work hard. No more play play. Lol
Well, talk bout summer holidays. Yes. My summer holidays is really long. Almost 4months! Haha. I am pretty happy to have such a long holidays of cuz. But sometimes when holidays is too long, we tend to feel like wanna back to school. Aren't we? Lol. Luckily I thk my summer holidays really well spent :)
JUNE - AUGUST
I spent my first 3months of holidays working in a community pharmacy. It definitely a good experience for me :) I have learnt a lot no matter pharmacy or non-pharmacy related stuff. I got new friends, my colleagues.
Oh yeah! Forgot to mention. I met S1's Jessie in my working place which makes my life easier. Haha. Cuz for the first month, every night if I am afternoon and she is in afternoon shift too, she will send me back. Thanks a lot! She always explains to me and teaches me a lot of things in the pharmacy shop. Because she is the only one I know the shop, so I always stick with her in the shop xD All the best in UK Jessie!
Yeah I did mix well with other colleagues even though the first month I was still no so close with them. However, start from the second month, we started to get close with each other. Haha I am a 慢热型 ppl. That's y :P But overall was ok. Not ok but AWESOME! Love working with them :)
SMILES PHARMACY THE BEST :)
*P/S : I don't have a photo with my pharmacist cuz I not dare to take photo with her. Lol
Btw, I also travelled to Langkawi with family. It's the 3rd I been there this is the 1st I going with my family. Lol. Bad girl. But going with family means no water activity cuz they dunno how to swim. Lol. Anyway still enjoyed the trip especially seafood! Haha
SEPTEMBER
I actually stop working before end of August. I thk around 26/27th haha. Cuz I wanna go for facial, haircut, meet up etc before travelling to Japan in September.
Haha. Travelled to Tokyo, Japan this summer :D is pretty awesome. Kinda like this country and the ppl. Even though they can't speak English but they always try their best to explain or show us the way! Japanese are really friendly and polite.
Luckily our friend, Cliff can listen and speak Japanese after watching anime for years -.- at least makes our life there easier lol. Plus MC planned the trip so well! Really enjoyed the trip a lot :)
My Favourite Meal in Japan (not sure because I was too exciting for the first meal in Japan or I was too hungry that time lol)
*P/S : I am not a shashimi person so din enjoy much bout shashimi. At least the shashimi at 筑地 was pretty awesome and I love the salmon there but not very. Lol. Imagine it is the first I eat shashimi!
*****************************************************************************
Another thing I did in this summer holidays is to meet up/outing more with my gang cuz Wmin is flying to UK ( in fact she already in UK now)
Here are some of our photos. I actually missed few outing because I was working. So sad. But at least after I stop working, we had meet up for few times :)


































No comments:
Post a Comment