Monday, 1 July 2013

Surprisingly

Did a test at the pharmacy shop that I working at this morning. It's a test which they check ur eyes (using torchlight and making ur iris contrict). From that, it could roughly shows u how's ur body health. 

Well, I am not that she told me my gastrointestinal digestion is not so good and my colon is kinda dirty. Lol. Coz I was told by a 中医 bout the gastro problem before and I did easily feel bloated and indigestion. For dirty colon I know it because I wasn't really like vege. Lol. I pick the vege to eat. Haha. That's y padan muka!

However, the result actually surprised me as she told me I am kinda stress and stand a high chance of getting depression. I was like WHAT?! SERIOUSLY?! 

Ok mayb for stress I could understand as my period doesn't come whenever it's exam month recently -.- FML I actually I not stress but dunno why. But depression? Really? So it that why I am easily feeling down or emo? 

Or mayb that could be others? Like I am not confident enough and like to thk too much? I might seems simple and easy going but sometimes I am actually thinking a lot. 

Hmm. If like I always feel sad or down whenever watching or listening to any drama/movie/anime/song, got a lot of negative emotion, is that means I am depressed? 

Is that the reason why sometimes I can't sleep at night? I not always insomnia la but it happened to me for few times. :(

Whatever. I am kinda worry actually. What if I really got depression(light one she told me)? Can I still continue study? Depression can't do a lot of things I heard. But I tot I am outgoing? I love to hang out with friends, I like to do sports, I like to chit chat with others etc etc. how can this happen to me? 

Kinda unbelievable. 

*P/S : Running man is my 解药 probably lol. Coz I feel good whenever I watch running man. 

1 comment:

  1. How can you get depression wor?! You're always so happy! Haha! Re-watch all 157 episodes of RM!!! :P Take care ah Soh Ling! :D

    ReplyDelete