But it is fast sometimes.
One month seems short,
But it is slow sometimes.
Yes.
It is almost one month since I start my summer break.
I have worked for almost one month! Great! I can get my salary soon! So many things on to-buy-list suddenly.
• instax mini 8
• watch for mum
• pillow set for new car( reaching soon according to my dad!)
And more to goooo..... LOL
I guess it also almost one month d since I started to chat with him on Line xD Haha. It's good I thk. Lol. I don't know but I thk we are more closer compared to last time. Hehe. More things to chat/talk bout. But then yes, I am the one who start the conversation first always. Bu yao lian -.-
Went uni to get result last week. Was happy and sad at the same time. Happy to see him again after almost one month and we chat more compared to last time. Sad for my result T.T I know I wasn't doing my best for the exam :( both the 2 modules below average again. FML. Why can't I just be more hardworking and study harder? I hate myself. Stupid!
Well, change topic. About him again -.-
He is traveling to UK and Europe for one month :( which is next month. To attend his sis graduation ceremony and travel around UK and Europe. Can't really line him anymore for this month. Coz he says hard to get wifi there. Sad.
One month!
Work work work!
And also good luck for 30famine this month! Gambateh!
*P/S : was Yin Teng's bday this Monday. Iris asked us to take a photo we holding paper with Happy Birthday on top. Then she combined all the photos and make into love shape and asked us to change it sharp on 12am. Haha. Love this bunch of uni-mates a lot! We are awesome! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment