Appreciate and love them a lot! My klang buddies! Table partners! College chingu! And not forgetting uni sapo + siaokia.
Last Thursday, uni gang came klang to makan makan. I am sorry coz din manage to bring them to the best bah kut teh and nicer seafood. Because best bah kut teh finish early and that day the restaurant din cook well for the dinner. I wonder why also o.O
Luckily Chong Kok Kopitiam's cheese cake din disappoint me. Lol. Next time if they are coming again I will them for the Chinese-Thai restaurant at Batu Belah! Haha. Huiling and Vivian sure like the tomyam and Thai steam fish. Lol
**************************************************
Then on Saturday 18/5/2013, I went to my very first concert! It's TVXQ concert! Somemore is premium rock zone! Wow! Unbelievable I was so near to them especially U-Know! Coz U-Know kept come to our side!
Haha! Damn happy and enjoy the concert! TVXQ daebak! Especially when they sing "Catch Me", I only can see them dancing on the iPad while watching running man! And now they are in front of me! My heart melted too during U-Know's solo part! Though his singing not as good as Chang Min but his dance is so awesome! I love honey funny bunny after this concert. Haha. Hua-chi on process!
Really thx a lot to WeiTheng for the tickets! Not forgetting u are my first friend who sleep over at my house. Lol. 第一次,就这样给了你!LOL. Anyway, Awesome day with u! Let's go more concert together! With HuiMing too :D
**************************************************
Was damn happy ytd when Huiming wanna treat me the Laduree macaroons. Coz recently they open an outlet at Singapore. She asked his bro to buy for her but too bad her bro joining a marathon something. The macaroons can't last long outside fridge. So she also have no chance to try the macaroon too.
Nvm la. It is never too late to try the awesome food. We always have chance to try it out :) Thx btw for wanted to treat me :) appreciate!
(Using TWG's macaroon as replacement. Since both also macaroons. Lol! But TWG's quite nice also :P )
**************************************************
Now talk bout my klang buddies!
I love them so much! They taught me how to sleep. They are my shopping mate, swimming mate, 诉说心事的伴, and more! Too many that I can't list out! Can't imagine life after min fly to UK! I will miss her super duper much!
Luckily my Japan trip with the course-mates din clash with her flight date! I going to Japan from 2/9 - 12/9. Reaching malaysia around 6something in the morning on the 13/9 and her flight is on 14th! Thx god! Else I will be damn sad and regret for not sending her off though we still get to meet in UK.
When 4ppl becomes 3... Then 2 after I leave next year... Damn sad...
I super love them! They are always there for me!
















No comments:
Post a Comment