Thank you to ppl who celebrated my bday. Thanks for the presents and cards.
Card from HuiLing, Samuel and Vivian. These all are my 'FAV' foods -.-
Mandora card from Leanne! So cute
Chocolate from MunCheng
Presents from Cliff, HuiQing and YinTeng
Super cute paper clips! Love them till the MAX!
Yet, I miss my family :( This is the first year I wasn't with my family for my bday. I know quite lot of ppl had tried this before but I really MISS them! Especially my bro :( He is the world best bro I guess. Though sometimes he is quite hot temper but I love him a lot. And also my mum. Thank you for give birth to me. Sorry for making trouble and making u angry throughout this 20years.
From a naive baby to an immature adult today, thanks for scarifying and always be with me. I will study hard and not make u and papa dissapointed.
Thanks a lot ppl who celebrated with me :) Appreciate it and love u guys. I will stay cheerful and cute always xD Hope I can slim down soon but I can see the route is really far @.@
New York Cheese. Not really my fav but THANK YOU!
With Mabeeee aka Mablurrrr
Group photo 1. Samuel the cameraman
Group photo 2. Louis aka Dailou the cameraman
I am blessed. Happy kid :)
No comments:
Post a Comment