Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Hi :)

It seems like centuries since the last time I blog. Lol. Not really busy but just don't feel like updating here. Yeah! I am lazy! Lazy enough :(

Well, what to write bout first? Hmm...

Ok la study first. Sem 1 result was terrible horrible and vegetable. Obviously I am sad but I just pretend I don't mind. Not fail. But one of the module was at borderline :( luckily average still above 55. No borderline. Promise to pay more attention in lecture. Hoping it works :)

Haha. Now gotta talk bout some random stuff xD I prefer mandarin for following

我以为喜欢的要求变了,但其实一直没变过。还是一样比较倾向于戴眼镜的男生 ;)

说一句很废的啦,那天妈妈去算命,我顺便去看手掌,因为朋友说我的手掌有点奇怪=_=
结果算命师说我桃花不很好,少桃花,要积极一点,喜欢不要太矜持,勇敢去追 -_-

To be honest la, I am a quite shy person. I may seems to be outgoing but I am shy in this kind of thing. How to chase a guy? Walau! Quite embarrassing lo I think. But I actually quite worry if I got no bf or husband in the future :( I don't want to be Lou gu po -.-

To take the first step or not, that's question. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment