Since I got data plan on my phone, I started to WhatsApp every moment every second. Seriously. With who? Haha. Mostly seph the time. Then min and Sam when they are connected to wifi.
Besides WhatsApp, of course I do active in other place like Instagram, twitter and Facebook. Lol. This eventually caused my battery to die fast -.-
Well, I actually know this isn't a good habit. Have to control myself. Coz sometimes I also WhatsApp in the class and wasn't concentrate -___- No wonder test can be so worse. But luckily I at least pass. Lol
So starting this week, which actually from last Sunday, I stop WhatsApping. Not to say stop but I won't WhatsApp so frequent anymore. Unless, I want to ask ppl something or answering ppl. Or mayb only when I am not in between of lecture. Seriously, WhatsApp in between of lecture will make me lost for the whole lecture.
I must control! Lesser twitter, lesser Instagram, lesser Facebook and lesser WhatsApp. More study, more reading, more working, more asking and more exercise!
Yes! I can do it! Pls support me! And sorry if recently I seem so cool on WhatsApp. Haha. I am controlling myself. I also want WhatsApp but I cannot. Cannot too addicted to WhatsApp or Internet thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment