Wednesday, 11 July 2012

PM2-rians :D

Was thinking to write something bout PM2 but didnt take any action xD Finally, now here this is for PM2 :)

I rmb the first day I entered PM2. Honestly, I am quite not used to it. Like everything changed so sudden. I have to speak english daily and I thk couldnt mix around with them as we dont have the common topic >.< Ok, I told myself, I will try to mix around with others.

Then, 18months passed, though I didnt get closer with everyone in the class, especially the guy but I did mix around with the girls well. :) Especially my gang ppl like, SweeChin, WeiTheng, HuiMing and JyeEr! But then in between Cindy resigned and went somewhere else and Foong went for JPA scholarship ;( Then our gang also mix well with ShuLing, XinYing and YenTheen them :) Not forgetting the smart girl, Chryssa! She's rock and hot! Lavin is so sweet! Love her <3. Nicola is the our foreigner in our class, she's singaporean while Mayure is the only Indian in our class. Haha. But these three, Chryssa, Nicola and Mayure are the youngest coz they are 1994! Yet they are the smartest in the class! Pandainya~


2011 Photo Gallery:
 
Last year, we PM2 celebrated CNY by ordering everyone to wear the Red/Pink/Orange shirt :P


We went Penang but not everyone is present.

Yakult factory at Seremban with some of the classmates and Mr Peter

Together we fight for AS Final and attended Mr Peter and Ms Ching extra class. Luckily all of us got A's for maths in AS which made Ms Ching love us more xD


This is for the school magazine! PM2, probably the best class ever :)

2011 Photo Gallery:

 Lo shan for CNY 2012 ^^

The girls: Gong Xi Fai Cai xD


Potluck on the last day of college

 The cake shared by me and SweeChin for the potluck :)

Our jersey also the class shirt <3

 
 SweeChin is not in the photo coz she overslept -.-

Looks like police checking xD
 
 Langkawi Cable Car

 
Pantai Cenang which just beside our motel

 Last photo :)  LCCT Departure Hall

Vandalisming the Cable Car xD


After the Langkawi classtrip, I dont thk we have much chance for everyone to sit together and chit chat. Probably yes for a small group of ppl but definitely no for whole as some of them are preparing for oversea studies. Though I am not close to everyone in the class, I will stil miss the class!

Thank you everything in the 18months :) 

Again! PM2, probably the best class ever!


 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment