Friday, 22 June 2012

Shopping day! :D

Went sunway with my gang today. Happy and tired. Lol. But really nice shopping with them. Seriously this is the first time we shopping together. Previous gathering was movie, skate, or just chit chat. Haha.

Bout 9.45am mummy fetch me to Min's house there the guard house. So gam Chien's car was in front of my car after the roundabout. Lol. So I called her and quickly jumped into her car. Thx a lot for bringing us there :)

After we reached sunway hotel, Chien went for photo shooting at the water fountain there. Then we start our shopping. Hehe. We went kitchen to look for prom dress for the STK prom night. Min and Chien got their but not me :/ Nvm. I don't really want to shop actually. Haha. Coz I already have one to wear :)

Then we went lots of shop. Almost all of the shop in sunway we went in. Haha. Crazy shopper. But luckily there is sale! Or else we will end up use mire money and wont shop that much. In between the shopping session, me and min actually became Chien's model for her photo shooting. Lol. It's her homework. Coz she is learning design now and this sem they learn bout photo shooting.

We went a restaurant for lunch while waiting for Sam to come from segi. He only able to join us after 2pm coz he has class. XD Then we continue shopping. Helped Sam to choose for his prom shirt and segi college award shirt. We are proud of u! CGPA 3.88! Congratz. Haha. But we couldn't find a shirt for him for the award ceremony. :/

At last my legs were so so so pain. Regret for wearing the wedgie. Should have thk of that shopping should wear sandals or slipper. Lol. Nvm. Since I am looking for my sis's sandals. So after I bought it, I straight away wear it xD. Borrow me la. XD. Lol. Phew~ relief. Actually I went lots of shop but couldn't find any that suits. Keep torturing my legs the wedgie >.<. Luckily at last I still manage to find one.

After dinner, we went to a bridge for Chien's photo shooting again. Ouch. Legs so pain but keep walking around >.< Then Sam bought us to KTM station. Yeah photo shooting. Basically today is shopping + photo shooting. But we enjoyed helping her and giving her idea for photo shooting :D

Overall today is another awesome day! But too bad Wqiao can't follow us :/ Nvm. We have Sunday :) We are going STK prom night together. Hoping that I looks better in prom. Taylor's prom really haiz ....

P/S :This is what we got after shop for whole day. Luckily Sam is gentleman enough to help us caring it just now. And thx for being our driver and fetch us back xD Aligato! Kamsauhaminda :D

No comments:

Post a Comment