It's the end of A-level life. (assuming now and ignoring 14/6 Phy p1 -.- ) It's the end of our 18months/1.5years time...
Never know I will cry for farewell, coz even in secondary, the time spent with them is much longer yet I never cry. Seriously! People who know me will know that I don't cry for farewell. My tears only come when i feels the drama is touching -.-
Maybe I understand the fact that it is really hard for us to meet again after this graduation. Although we still have the class trip, Taiwan trip and prom night. But no more having breakfast or lunch together. No more asking each other where to eat and end up at AC. No more celebration with each other after end of any exam. No more chit chatting in the library. Etc etc etc...
今晚的霓虹灯格外耀眼,黑夜是如此短暂又冗长。矛盾的心理,朋友,我又想起你们了!
We promised to travel again in next 5 years time! 25/6/2017! Important date in my calendar now.
Yeah! It's full stop for A-level but comma for our friendship :)
P/S: credit to huiming for the photo ❤

No comments:
Post a Comment