Sunday, 8 April 2012

People around me are AWESOME :D

Chien's driver drove us to Help University College at Damansara for 30 famine leadership camp. Was forced by Sam to accompany him -.- Nvm. We went half way then took a taxi to The Curve. XD

I thk the taxi uncle purposely brought us to a longer way as we actually a road sight showing the way to The Curve but he go another way instead @.@

Haha. We ate a lot!!! Have lunch at TGIF then dessert sundae at a chocolate shop. Then we wanted to watch titanic there but not showing :( So Wmin and chien tried to see for our group's bracelet as present for me :) Haha. Really thx a lot for the expensive bracelet! (what I thk coz it should be priceless) Appreciate a lot! Love u guys. <3 It was raining so we decided to chill at Starbucks. Here is our group photo xD Wqiao suddenly became bear as her bracelet was with the bear ( my phone actually and she was absent :/ )

 When the rain almost stop, it's dinner time xD we had dinner at Garden Cafe :) wanted to have Korean Cuisine but no Korean restaurant :/ Anyway I enjoyed a lot with u guys :D Love u all very very very much! My best buddies ever :D

*P/S : All of u are super awesome! If I ever been to UK, I will miss u all super super super much!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment