Well I decided to apply for twining program at Nottingham. Because Shu Ling doesn't want to go Aston and my mum is worry no one accompany me there :/
Nvm. Nottingham is good, the top pharmacy in UK. I can still stay here for 2years before i get ready to UK. Just so u know I actually have not prepare myself to go UK so far. :P plus I can still meet or gather with my friends here! If I going to UK, I won't come back that often anymore as the air ticket is very expensive :) probably two years later or even until I finish the course •.•
Anyway, I still have interview to pass through to study at Nottingham Malaysia Campus! Gambateh! Hope I won't feel nervous on that day! ( I dunno when coz I just sent my application xD)
*PS: I will still go Aston University if I din get a place at Nottingham Malaysia Campus. Its very competitive to get a place for pharmacy there :/
No comments:
Post a Comment