31/12/2011
Went AEON with wmin, chien and sam. Watched "THE DARKEST HOUR" with them. Thought it's not nice but end up quite interesting :) Just that I never thought that one of the character, Ben who is more handsome than main character, Sean died in the end :(
After that, we went Tutti Fruitti together.
Tutti is not enough to satisfy Sam. We went lucky jelly again but only Sam is eating. We back to AEON again when wqiao is reaching. Bought the very first Chatime but I thk gong cha and the Ninty degree are better. :)
Night time, wmin invited us included Ah pang to her sis party at the Botanic Clubhouse. Finally all of the members of United Gang are together :D We had buffet there and I was so full!!! xD Haha then we went Centro for countdown. The first time i went countdown with the buddies !! So exciting!!!
1/1/2012
Firework is everywhere!! Whooray!!! I am now 19 no longer sweet 18 :( Whatever,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Then we back to chien's house again. We were on the way back in the lower ground carpark, a Porsche was in front of us. It was a 斜坡 and the car was blocked when we trying to drive to upstair. We stop at there and wait for someone to unblock the thingy. Suddenly,the car changed to reverse and straight tekan minyak. WTH?! Nearly accident u know?? Damn scary!!! I thk the uncle was drunk or something. Luckily we are safe and no accident occur. Imagine, Ah pang's wira vs the porsche, we gonna bian bian d!!!
This is how my countdown!!! Shocking yet fun :) I am waiting for the midvalley trip for this coming friday! See you guys again :D
This is our first 'family' photo :) Almost all of us with blue except ah pang



No comments:
Post a Comment