If I am not using or if I never use an iPhone before, seriously I gonna in love with it!
Slim yet strong. Better than bulky my iPhone. But some of the features are not as good as iPhone. Of course it do has something that better than iPhone. For example, 8.1 megapixel for camera, radio.....
Yeah I always listen to radio. But since I change to iPhone, I seldom use my iPhone for radio. Lol. Why? Coz I can't find the radio that I listen - OneFM in apps store. Lol. Nvm. I can listen to it when I am driving. Camera, I love to take picture actually. iPhone4 camera only provide with 5megapixels. Not good enough. That's y I posted on fb said that I wanna change 4S after I bought my 4 for one month when 4S is released. ( haha. I know it's impossible. I am just dreaming x.x )
Now, my sis phone spoiled! She bought the xperia ray! My dream phone before I bought iPhone 4. XD It not yet released the time when I was looking for a new phone coz my speaker spoiled. AP phone always like that.
Anyway I still love my iphone4 :) of course I do love my sis Xperia Ray. Haha. I am sorry. I thk I will explore ur now since I am bored with my iPhone xD

No comments:
Post a Comment